The Catalog is the definitive record of currently approved courses at Mason. It is published annually, but is a dynamic record and changes may occur. The list of courses below contains all Mason Core courses that have been approved, but are not reflected in the Catalog.
Courses approved as of 11/14/17
- ARTH 206- Survey of African Art
- ARTH 350-History of Photography
- RELI 333 – Spiritual Autobiography
- ANTH 382- Urban Anthropology
- RELI/HIST 384- Global History of Christianity
- SYST/ME/CEIE 497-Applied Engineering Abroad
PROV 150-Study Abroad for Global Understanding *
*As of Fall 2017, a full semester (12-15 credits) study abroad may fulfill the Global Understanding requirement. Note: PROV 150 is the title that would appear on the transcript, and thus is used to refer to a variety of study abroad experiences. It is not a class in and of itself.
Natural Science with Lab
- BIOL 106 & BIOL 107
- ARAB 331-Reading and Conversation II
- NUTR 326-Food Systems