Mason Core Committee Agenda
January 30, 2020
Merten 3300, 1:00-2:30pm
- Discussion about history and purposes of higher education (1:00pm)
What do we think the goals of Mason undergraduate education should be?
How does that intersect with our Mason Core outcomes?
- Review proposals (1:45pm)
- Preview plans for remainder of semester (2:15pm)
- February 20: catalog deadline, preliminary conversations about Samaine’s findings
- March 26: in-meeting retreat to look at assessment and conversation summaries, propose a plan of action
- April Faculty Senate meeting (likely April 1, could be pushed to April 22 or 29): present findings and proposal to Senate
- April 23: TBA