SPRING 2018 Pre-Assessment Workshops
The pre-assessment workshops for Spring 2018 have ended. If you would like to schedule a meeting for your department or college faculty, contact Stephanie Foster at email@example.com.
The open-invitation post-assessment meetings for the Western Civilization/World History and Global Understanding assessment results have concluded. If you would like to schedule a results meeting for your faculty, please contact Dr. Stephanie Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-assessment meetings for Synthesis, Capstone, and Writing Intensive in the Major will be scheduled for September-October 2018.
Review sessions for Synthesis, Capstone, and Writing Intensive in the Major are scheduled for June 14-15, 2018. Please contact Dr. Stephanie Foster at email@example.com if you want to serve as a reviewer.
Faculty Resources to Support Mason Core Courses
- Mason Core courses and learning outcomes: http://masoncore.gmu.edu/
- Stearns Center for Teaching and Learning: Teaching guides and resources, including effective syllabus design, assignment design, exam construction, grading policies, etc.: http://stearnscenter.gmu.edu/
- Mason’s Subject Librarians: https://library.gmu.edu/subject-librarians
- Open Educational Resources: http://publishing.gmu.edu/communication/open-educational-resources/
- Research “Infoguides” by subject: http://infoguides.gmu.edu/
- For resources to support writing in your courses, visit Mason’s Writing Across the Curriculum website: http://wac.gmu.edu/
- For more information about Mason Core Assessment, contact Dr. Stephanie Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.